miércoles, 4 de noviembre de 2009

[My faculty]

My faculty is very little in comparison with others faculties that Universidad de Chile has, but I think the size its “ok” for us because we’re not that many students (but we could have more green areas). Even so, there are problems that the people that management the faculty must to improve, such as the bathrooms, the cafeteria, the library and the computers lab. Sometimes you find the bathrooms dirty or there isn’t enough toilet paper or the wash basins don’t work. The cafeteria is too small for all of the students in the faculty, sometimes you need a seat and you can’t find one. The library and the computers have improved, but not enough. They have new computers but it is still not enough for all of us, sometimes you have to wait to use one, and with the library it’s the same you not always find the book that you need. Perhaps, to improve these things they could enlarge the cafeteria, upgrade the bathrooms as well as the library and computer lab.


I think maybe the solution passes on the director’s hands. If all the staff that handles the faculty does a plan of what students need, where the main problems in the faculty facilities are and have a nice budget, they could improve things. I don’t know if the solutions are that simple, but I think that the people that run this faculty should do a bigger effort to improve things around here.


If the administration of this place improves things, I think it would be beneficial for us, for example we wouldn’t have to waste time waiting for a sit to have lunch, we could take more advantages of the computers lab to do paper research or study for the tests that we have and we could find every book that we need immediately.


I think one day things will be better around here. We’ll just have to wait and see.

See you at another publication. Xoxo

4 comentarios:

Diego Castillo dijo...

Yes, I forgot talk about bathrooms state, there is a door which is stripped for example. Palacio Matte deserves a better treatment.
See you!

Melissa dijo...

I like my faculty but I think is very necessary change the building, because is too dangerous. And I think the same with you respect to the cafeteria, because is little and the food is bad. And the bathroom is dirty generally.

nanobot dijo...

i agree about the bathroom, some times is disgusting going there. I don`t think that there is someone here who can make a change... i think that we need to show all the university oue situation, they must to know that no all the places are like FEN.

Angela Largo dijo...

In Arts Faculty bathrooms are a disaster too, we never have toilet paper or soap, doors are in bad conditions and many times is it all dirty... library is not good neither.
Big hug,
Angela.