domingo, 15 de noviembre de 2009

[Another year, another shocking news]

There are many stories that had a big impact on me this year but I can’t remember it all. The first that I can remember is the death of Michael Jackson. I remember that I thought "What? No... Is it true?" I called my dad to see if it was real and he told me that it was true, the news had announced in the morning but they weren’t sure what the cause of his death was. When I get to my house, I search the web and read a lot of news about Michael Jackson’s death, I saw “E!” to see if they were covering about what happened. The news was big everywhere, and in every news of the world there was the announcement that Micheal Jackson had died.


I always liked Michael Jackson but I never value his music until he died. I think that all of the great things that he did was marred by his personal life. All the scandals, the accusations, get people focused more on that and not in his music, and when he died all the people remembered why Michael Jackson was called “The King of pop”. Recently I saw “This is it” and I was amazed by the preparation for his concerts. It’s such a shame that he couldn’t get a last performance to say goodbye to all of his fans.


Other news that I though was shocking at the moment was the death of Felipe Cruzat, the news about “La Quintrala”, and Obama wining the Nobel Prize. I was so sad when I heard that Felipe had died, I thought at that moment “how unfair life can be”. I think that was an event for all of us as a society took the importance about donate organs. And as for the news about “La Quintrala” I couldn’t believe how one person could be so bad, so mean, so cruel. And Obama wining the Nobel Prize was an interesting news for me, because I think that he won the prize not for what he has done until now, but for what he represents.


I’m sure there are more news that were very important this year, but I can’t remember.

See you in another publication.

Xoxo.Paula

3 comentarios:

Inger dijo...

I can remember when we listened the news about the MJ's death... we didn't believe it and I thought that it was one lie more...

greetings =)

nanobot dijo...

i think that the most importan news that you talk about is that Obama won the novel ... i think is too much.

Greetings

Nazareno dijo...

I think Jacko's dead was the most important news of the year, because it was part of the "popular culture" so, nobodycan be indifferent to this news....

Greetings!